Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sittin on the Dock


Day 42, May 13, 2011 – Sittin on the Dock

No miles

No route from or to anywhere


Best Moment – Watching the sunrise over the bay is amazing.  I’ve thought so both days I’ve seen it.

Worst Moment – It was really sad to put the bicycles and scooter back on Ruby in preparation to leave tomorrow morning.

Today was a completely free day.  We had done all of the exploring of Key West that we wanted to so today we just relaxed.  We did look ahead at some of the places to stay in June and July to make sure that we had reservations in campgrounds or RV Parks.  We did not, and I spent a few hours scouring the internet for an RV park near Boston.  There are not any  I could find close to the city.  There are a lot if we were going to Cape Code, but we are not. Finally I found one that is about 30 miles outside Beantown, but on the bus line into town.

Other than that, I read, slept, swam in the pool, ate, and just sat around enjoying the beautiful view.  Oh, I did find that when I was putting my bicycle on the bike rack, the rear tire was flat.  So on my ride yesterday, I picked up a second flat.


No comments:

Post a Comment